Lakewood Hills offers your family the best outdoor living experience while also being close to great schools, shopping, recreation and public utilities. Located just outside of Park City, KS and minutes from Wichita, you’re never far from where you want to be.
- Towne East Square– Wichita’s largest mall. Two-story complex located at the intersection of Kellogg and Rock Rd.
- Towne West Square– Wichita’s second-largest mall located at the intersection of Kellogg and I-235.
- Bradley Fair– Upscale shopping and dining plaza located on Rock Rd. south of 21st
- New Market Square– Large store chains and plentiful dining options located on Maize Rd. north of 21st
- Costco– Membership warehouse club chain located at the intersection of Kellogg and Webb Rd.
- Willowbend Golf Club– Membership 72-hole golf course located on Rock Rd. between 37th N and 45thSt. N.
- MacDonald Golf Course– Public 18-hole golf course located south of 13th N between Hillside and Oliver.
- Chisholm Creek Park– Large 282-acre park featuring 2 ½ miles of paved trails and native and restored prairie lands along with Kansas wildlife and the Great Plains Nature Center. Located north of 29th N between Woodlawn and Oliver.
- Botanica– A large collection of theme gardens welcoming visitors and events located in Riverside next to the Wichita Art Museum.
- Sedgwick County Zoo– Nationally and internationally-recognized wildlife park supporting conservation programs and endangered species located on Zoo Blvd north of I-235.
- Exploration Place– Large science center featuring exhibits, digital dome theater and planetarium located north of McLean Blvd between Seneca and Waco.
Pro Sports Teams
- Wichita Thunder– professional CHL hockey team playing at Intrust Bank Arena.
- Wichita Wingnuts– minor league baseball team playing at Lawrence-Dumont Stadium.
- Wichita Force– professional CPIFL indoor football team playing at Intrust Bank Arena.
- Wichita B-52s– professional MASL indoor soccer team playing at Hartman Arena.
- FC Wichita– professional NPSL outdoor soccer team playing at Stryker Soccer Complex.
Theaters and Venues
- Warren Theaters– Movie theaters featuring the latest Hollywood releases with three locations.
- Orpheum Theater– Historic downtown theater featuring concerts, events and films.
- Crown Uptown Theater– Historic College Hill theater featuring concerts and events.
- Palace Theater– Discount movie theater featuring last-chance movies before they leave the big screen.
- Murdock Theater– Small downtown theater featuring independent film releases.
- Starlite Drive-In– Wichita’s only remaining drive-in theater featuring two screens.
- The Cotillion– Historic concert venue featuring well-known touring artists.
- Century II– Large downtown convention center and performing arts venue.
- Intrust Bank Arena– Largest event venue in Wichita featuring year-round concerts and events.
See a complete list of Park City Utilities and Services